Monday, June 15, 2009

New York !!

Adyson and I had the opportunity to go to New York with Daison's Mom Shirley, his sister Brandi, her son Stockton, Daison's Aunt Bobbie,and her granddaughter Kelli. We had a ball! Thanks Shirley and Bobbie for making it so much fun for us!
Times Square is just like it looks in the movies and on TV. The buildings almost look like they are fake. There were so many lights that when we went out at night Adyson thought it was daytime.

Stockton, Kelli, and Adyson at Mars 2112. I wouldn't recommend eating at this restaurant, but it was pretty fun. Live and Learn right?


We went and saw The Lion King on Broadway. It was AWESOME!! I would highly recommend this show to anyone, with or without kids. Now I want to see Wicked or Mamma Mia. (How fun would that be?!)



We went to a Yankees game. They were playing the Tampa Bay Rays. It was fun to see all of the Yankee fans and be part of the crowd. It was so hot, and I nearly melted, literally, if you want to ask me maybe I will show you the pics. I didn't want to post it on the blog and have everyone and their dog see me at my best.





Adyson sporting her sunglasses and her brothers new Yankees hat. She told me that she can't believe that boys can wear hats, because they are so hot! She is so stinkin cute!












This is only half of the stadium! It was PACKED! I love how the grass looks on baseball fields. Don't you?






After the game we went and cooled off at Serendipity's. It was sooooo yummy! Highly recommended! The Frozen Hot Chocolate is to die for. I had to take a picture of this, it reminds me of Gavin. Anyone who knows him knows that he LOVES CHOCOLATE!! I bought some packets of the Hot Chocolate to bring home and let the boys taste. It is pretty good, but nothing like at Serendipity's.
This is only the first couple of days in New York. More pics to come shortly!







3 comments:

Crowther family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry, I posted a comment and it said from the Crowther family. So I tried to fix it ended up removing it. Thank you so much for going with us. It was so much fun. I enjoyed you and Ady so much it will always be one of my most favorate memories

Jen B. said...

OH my goodness!! How fun!! I want to go to NY before I die!! Looks like you hit all the most important spots!! LUCKY!!! :)