Friday, December 5, 2008

High School Flash Back!

1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL?
Matt Blackhurst, Cody Christensen, they are the only ones that I remember from MY school.

2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE?
I drove a green flatbed Chevy.

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY?
No, I think I passed on the 2nd try.

4. WERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL?
No, I never had the guts! I was too scared of my mom.

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT?
No way!!! (LOL) I was totally a flirt.

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR?
No, I never went to school enough to be in one of those.

7. WERE YOU A NERD?
Heck no! What do you think! I wasn't a nerd, but I wasn't one of the popular ones either.

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS?
The only kind of sports I did was stats for the wrestling team. Oh and is flirting considered a sport?

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED?
No, I was a good little student. (when I went to school)

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG?
Oh yea baby!

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS?
Mrs. Bromley, Mr. Gappmayer, and Coach Pontias

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH?
Home, I walked home for lunch everyday!

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME?
American Fork High School

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS?
Red and White Caveman

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO?
Yes with Matt Blackhurst.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU?
Yes in a heartbeat!

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION?
Worrying that I was going to trip or something when they called my name.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY?
To the Zoo.

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS?
No

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN?
No

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE?
My boyfriend Brad Pullman.

22. ARE YOU GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION?
I guess I'm not cool, because I didn't get invited.

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL?
I worked at the Candy Factory in Alpine.

24. WERE YOU AN HONOR STUDENT?
I probably could have been if I would have gone to school.

25. DID YOU TAKE SEMINARY?
No!

26. WHAT WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOUR MOST FUN TIMES IN HIGH SCHOOL?
Just hanging out with tons of friends everyday.

27. WERE YOU CONSIDERED SHY OR OUTGOING?
It all depended on who you were. I could be shy, but I could also be outgoing.

28. ANY LAST MEMORIES YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE?
I used to cruise main in A.F. and in Spanish Fork every single weekend. I loved just hanging out with friends all the time.

I now tag:
Britney, Amanda, Nicole, Becky!

2 comments:

Jen B. said...

I love that you did this!!! Did you really take stats for the wrestling team??? LOL! I think we must be soul mates!!

Jen B. said...

Love the New background!!!