Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New York Continued!!

We got up early on Monday morning and went to the Today Show. The kids did really good, but they got bored of waiting to get on TV. We weren't standing in the right spot so we didn't get on.

We were able to see Al Roker though. The kids thought it was cool, at the time, I don't think they really know who he is.

After the Today Show we went to the NBC Store. That was so fun. Talk about bringing back memories.


I might be the only one who watched Saved By The Bell growing up but I had to get a picture of this shirt. My brother Colby and I watched this show every Saturday morning. I totally remember the Zack Attack band. They had Bayside Tigers shirts there too. I should have bought one for the memories.




The Statue of Liberty is pretty awesome to see. I don't think you can appreciate it until you see it in person. It was amazing to see. It was raining when we went to see it. Still it was fun. I think Adyson liked it a lot, she might have just liked being able to use the umbrella, who knows.











We let the kids ride the Ferris Wheel that is inside the Toys R Us at Times Square. They had fun riding that. That was one of Adyson's favorite things to do. Can you believe they fit a HUGE Ferris Wheel inside a store. I couldn't believe it.













We went to FAO Schwartz. I know you all recognize this piano. It was on the movie BIG! We played on it for a little while. Pretty cool. Yes even I got on it. I don't have any pictures of me, but I think Shirley got some. I ordered one of these for my house, it will be fun. Just kidding they cost $250,000.00. Oh wait I have that laying around my house. Yea right!
Everyone keeps asking me who took care of the boys while I was gone. Are you ready for this? DAISON did! He did an awesome job. Even Cameron had fun with him. He made sure that the boys didn't just sit at home the whole time. He took them to do a lot of different things and to visit people. Thanks Babe for working so hard so that Addy and I were able to go. I owe you one!







1 comment:

Jen said...

How fun - I would love to go to NY -I'm with ya on "Saved by the bell!!" loved that show... glad you had a good time..